The principles at By Design have over 20 years of experience providing services to physicians and hospitals in the Medical Industry.
Medical Buildings - Partner in the development of Medical Buildings; approvals, leasing, design and construction.
Site Search – For purchase or rental, we locate and assist in securing Real Estate locations. We canvas the area starting with the Town Hall records.
Negotiate & Secure – By Design will negotiate for the acquisition of a property or negotiate a lease with the favorable terms that anticipate the project at hand. This minimizes legal fees and reduces the timetable to get the project started.
Medical Design – Provide the skills and experience in designing physician suites. We assemble the necessary professionals with medical experience to get the job done.
Approvals – Again, By Design has a track record of obtaining the necessary local and state approvals for several specific projects. We streamline the process.
Financing – By Design has obtained financing for several successful medical related projects. The key is to minimize the initial cash investment.
Renovation & Construction – Extensive experience in construction of Satellite Medical Offices, Group Practices, and Medical Buildings. Also, renovation of existing Medical Suites.
Management – Presently, we manage a dozen Medical Buildings. Medical requires a different quality of management that we have experience in delivering.
PROGRAM TO DEVELOP A MEDICAL CENTER
State-Of-The-Art Medical Office/Surgical Building
- Digital Radiography
- Electronic Records
- Specialty Suite Accomodated
- Procedure Rooms
The above amneties can be built into the construction costs of the building. Download this document by clicking here.
GENERIC MEDICAL CENTER
- Establish requirements for building size
- Determine Location;
- Perform site search
- Build new buildings or renovate existing buildings
- Base Building Specifications;
- First class state-of-the-art Medical Office Building
- Brick façade with architectural enhancements
- Atrium style lobby, granite tile, wood finishes, etc.
- Elevator access
- Tenant Fit-Up Assumptions;
- Build all costs into bricks & mortor
- Provide adequate allowance for turn-key suite
- Purchase equipment for electronic records
- Significant Parking;
- At a minimum, 5 cars per 1000 square feet in the building
- Patient parking situated for easy access
- Time Line (12 to 15 Months);
- Pre-Lease building to 50% 1 to 3 Months
- Base Design Period 1 to 2 Months
- Approval period 2 to 3 Months
- Construction period 6 to 8 Months
- Ownership Opportunities;
- Developed under a Limited Liability Corporation (LLC)
- Physician’s may invest in Real Estate